How To Order
- How do I know which optical frameto order?
For you to determine the type and size of your eyeglasses, you will require a valid eye prescription, along with the pupillary distance. What is pupillary distance, and how does one measure it? Pupillary distance is simply the distance between your pupils counted in millimeters. You can calculate it yourself, or ask your eye specialist to do so. If you wish to measure it yourself, follow the below process.
- Place the millimeter ruler on your nose bridge by looking in the mirror.
- Ask someone to measure the distance between the centers of your pupils.
The pupillary distance of most of the adults is 55-65mm. Your pupillary distance will help us center your prescription correctly in frames.
- How do I change or cancel my order?
You may change or cancel your order before we deliver it to you. The simplest way to do so is by sending your order information and the intended product details to our email email@example.com., and we will handle the request in 2 working days.
- Where do I check the status of my order?
Please following the below steps to know the status of your order.
- Sign in into your account on jimhalo.com
- Click on ‘Orders’ from the menu.
- You will see your order information right in front of you.
In case you require any further assistance, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.